Health Stock Short-Squeeze Opportunities
Inverness Medical Innovations (IMA) is a developer and manufacturer of medical diagnostic products for professionals and consumers.
The company's products focus on everything from fertility testing to infectious disease diagnostics, in addition to a line of vitamins and nutritional supplements.
And while the company's short ratio currently sits at a high 18.7%, Inverness Medical's novel business model could be the key to pushing ahead of competitors. Thanks to business exposure provided by an acquisition, the company plans to combine its diagnostic devices with health-management services in a way that maximizes the profitability of each. As the company continues to integrate its health-management acquisitions into its core diagnostic business, expect to see margins and overall profitability increase.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV