Lazare Kaplan International, Inc.
NEW YORK, Jan. 5 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Lazare Kaplan International Inc. (Amex: LKI) (the "Company") announced today that, in connection with its efforts to resolve the material uncertainties preventing it from timely filing its periodic reports under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 ("Exchange Act"), the Company filed claims under certain of its insurance policies (the "Insurance Policies"). Discussions of such material uncertainties have been previously disclosed by the Company on its Forms 8-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on September 1, 2009, September 16, 2009, October 8, 2009 and October 21, 2009.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV