Cambrex Presentation At The JPMorgan Healthcare Conference To Be Webcast
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J., Jan. 5 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Cambrex Corporation (NYSE: CBM) is pleased to announce that Steven M. Klosk, President and Chief Executive Officer, will be presenting at the JPMorgan Healthcare Conference on January 11, 2010 at 3:00 p.m. PST at the Westin St. Francis, San Francisco, California.
A live webcast of the presentation will be accessible during the conference from http://metameetings.com/webcasts/jpmorgan/healthcare10/directlink?ticker=CBM. An archive of the presentation will be available for approximately 90 days after the conference.
The webcast and the slide presentation can also be accessed from the Cambrex website www.cambrex.com in the Webcasts section of the Investor Relations page.
About CambrexCambrex provides products and services to accelerate the development and commercialization of small molecule therapeutics including active pharmaceutical ingredients (“APIs”), advanced intermediates, enhanced drug delivery and other products for branded and generic pharmaceuticals. The Company currently employs approximately 850 people worldwide. For more information, please visit www.cambrex.com. SOURCE Cambrex Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV