Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. To Host Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call On Thursday, January 7, 2010
DURANGO, Colo., Jan. 5 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMCF) today announced that it will host an investor conference call at 4:15 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, January 7, 2010, to discuss its operating results for the third quarter and first nine months of FY2010, along with other topics of interest. The Company plans to report its third quarter and nine-month operating results earlier the same day.
The Company will host a conference call Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 4:15 p.m. EST to discuss its operating results for the third quarter FY2010 and other topics of interest. To participate in the conference call, please dial 800-860-2442 (international/local participants dial 412-858-4600) approximately five minutes prior to 4:15 p.m. EST and ask to be connected to the "Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Conference Call". A replay of the conference call will be available one hour after completion of the call until January 14, 2010 at 5:00 pm EST by dialing 877-344-7529 (international/local participants dial 412-317-0088) and entering the conference I.D. # 436787 .
About Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc.
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc., headquartered in Durango, Colorado, is an international franchiser of gourmet chocolate and confection stores and a manufacturer of an extensive line of premium chocolates and other confectionery products. The Company's common stock is listed on The Nasdaq Global Market under the symbol "RMCF".For Further Information, Contact Bryan J. Merryman, COO/CFO, at (970) 259-0554 SOURCE Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV