Analysts Name Top Biotech Stocks for 2010: BioBuzz
Of course, the roster of big-cap biotech CEOs isn't complete without mentioning the most respected -- and successful -- of them all: Genentech's Art Levinson, who stepped down last year after the takeover of the company by Roche.
I don't know what sort of farewell speech Mullen is planning for June, but he might get some ideas from this video of Levinson speaking to Genentech employees at a surprise rally in his honor held last March.
-- Reported by Adam Feuerstein in Boston
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV