PharMerica Buys Integrity Pharmacy Services
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) ¿ Institutional pharmacy services provider PharMerica Corp. said Monday it bought Integrity Pharmacy Services for an undisclosed amount of cash.
Integrity, which has operations in Florida, Massachusetts, and Pennsylvania, generates about $60 million in annual revenue. PharMerica closed the deal Dec. 31 and said the buyout will add to its earnings in 2010.
Shares of PharMerica rose 44 cents, or 2.8 percent, to $16.32 in midday trading. Shares have traded between $13.97 and $21.69 over the last 52 weeks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV