PharMerica Buys Integrity Pharmacy Services
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) ¿ Institutional pharmacy services provider PharMerica Corp. said Monday it bought Integrity Pharmacy Services for an undisclosed amount of cash.
Integrity, which has operations in Florida, Massachusetts, and Pennsylvania, generates about $60 million in annual revenue. PharMerica closed the deal Dec. 31 and said the buyout will add to its earnings in 2010.
Shares of PharMerica rose 44 cents, or 2.8 percent, to $16.32 in midday trading. Shares have traded between $13.97 and $21.69 over the last 52 weeks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV