2009 Donors To Clinton Foundation
The Associated Press
The 2009 donors to the William J. Clinton Foundation who have given at least $1,000 to the former president's charity since its founding include:
MORE THAN $25 MILLION:
Bill & Melinda Gates FoundationFrank Giustra, Chief Executive Officer, The Radcliffe Foundation UNITAID (most passed through the foundation for commodity purchases)
$10 MILLION TO $25 MILLION: AUSAID COPRESIDA (all passed through the foundation for commodity purchases) Government of Norway Hunter Foundation ELMA Foundation
$5,000,001 TO $10 MILLION: S.D. Abraham Clinton Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative - Canada
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV