Alsin's Top Ten for 2010: Part 1
I expect sales at the company to double over the next 3 years, led by milk and other new products, to $500 million, with cash operating income of $100 million. It's only a matter of time before its market cap heads north of $1 billion. Investors are fortunate to be able to buy the stock in the mid-$5 range, since it's worth at least $8-$10 per share right now.
Look for Part 2 of this column on Dec. 31, when I'll reveal three more stocks from my top 10 list for 2010.
Please note that due to factors including low market capitalization and/or insufficient public float, we consider Metro Bancorp, Liz Claiborne and Smart Balance to be small-cap stocks. You should be aware that such stocks are subject to more risk than stocks of larger companies, including greater volatility, lower liquidity and less publicly available information, and that postings such as this one can have an effect on their stock prices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV