Four Stocks for 2010: Technical Analysis
L.A. Little's post on four long ideas from a technical perspective appeared Monday on RealMoney. Click here for a free trial, and enjoy incisive commentary all day, every day.
This blog post originally appeared on RealMoney on Dec. 22 at 11:02 a.m. EST.
Attempts to tell the future are fraught with miscalculations and error, yet as analysts of the financial markets, we are occasionally obliged to look out as far as we can see and prognosticate as to what the future may be.
In doing so, one is tempted to go with the obvious choices: the safe over the risky, the slow movers over the high betas. If you had to pick a few equities that you could put your money in and ride for the year, what would they be? Which ones are likely to prosper in the coming year? On the flip side, what should you avoid or even short? What equities are likely to suffer in the coming year?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV