STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGESApple (AAPL) target, estimate boosted at Thomas Weisel. AAPL price target up by $5 to $250. 2010 and 2011 EPS estimates increased to $7.82 and $9.82, respectively. Reiterate overweight rating.
Exterran Partners (EXLP) target higher, estimates cut at Barclays. Price target up to $23 from $17.50. 2009 and 2010 EPS estimates lowered to $0.81 and $1.16, respectively. Reiterate Equal Weight rating.
Home Depot (HD) estimates boosted at Goldman. HD 2009 and 2010 EPS estimates raised to $1.57 and $1.73, respectively.
Lowe's (LOW) estimates increased at Goldman. LOW 2010 and 2011 EPS estimates up to $1.38 and $1.62, respectively.Suburban Propane Partners (SPH) target, estimate raised at Barclays. SPH price target up by a dollar to $46. 2010 EPS estimate lifted to $4.13 from $3.74. Maintain Underweight rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV