Where Do Your Finances Stand? Find Out
Nearly 91.1 million Americans, 78% of households, had one or more credit card at the end of 2008. The average household holds seven credit cards, including bank cards and retailer-specific credit lines. Half of college undergraduates had four or more cards in 2008 and had an average balance spread between them of more than $3,100.
Sources: Creditcard.com, MyFICO.com, Federal Reserve Survey of Consumer Finances.
-- Reported by Joe Mont in Boston.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV