When the stock hit $8.00, I stopped referring to him as "Amit" and started asking for "Mr. Dayal" when I called. The pick was gutsy for two reasons. First, openly predicting a 4-bagger when initiating coverage takes a lot of conviction.
Second, many Wall Street analysts will ignore stocks which trade with such low volume, assuming there is limited opportunity for their clients to actually establish a position. Even worse, it can be very tough to get out of such illiquid positions.
But Mr. Dayal was correct in assuming that liquidity would follow performance, and now the stock trades nearly $3 million per day. So for those patient enough to get in with small dribs and drabs in September, the payoff has been 5 times in only four months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV