China Agritech and Gulf Resources followed this pattern to the letter and uplisted in September and October, respectively.
I dabbled in China Agritech, but I was turned off when I could not secure an interview in Beijing with the company's management. I live in Beijing and offered to meet the company's executives and tour their facilities at a date and time convenient for them, because I was very bullish on the stock.
I did get a bit of email from the company, but I was never able to get a close look at the management or operations. Thus, I didn't dive in with the big bucks.
The company may still have further upside potential, but I don't see myself investing in its shares until I get my interview and tour. If I ever do, I will be sure to post a transcript and photos here.Even after a rise of more than 1,000%, Gulf Resources still looks to be a solid investment. The company has delivered solid and consistent growth and has performed well since it being uplisted. One factor that gives me great confidence is that the company just raised $25 million in PIPE financing yet the stock barely budged even though the offering came during the less liquid preholiday weeks. Normally, I would have expected the stock to tank on such a financing, but that clearly didn't happen. I started talking about Orient Paper a few months back and have more than doubled my money on a sizeable investment since then. I fully expect to double my money again, and my medium-term target is $20, vs. the current price of about $10.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV