- An unknown Chinese company with great fundamentals lists in the U.S. on the OTC Bulletin Board at a dirt-cheap valuation (usually about 5 times earnings).
- The company delivers several quarters of impressive growth and has a good growth story.
- The company undertakes what I call "the big jump": In a short period of time, it conducts a reverse split of its stock, appoints an independent board, selects a well-known investor relations firm and then lists on Nasdaq or the American Stock Exchange.
- The valuation trades in line with well-known peers, typically in the midteens (i.e., a tripling of its price from when it was unknown).
Top China Stocks: Year-End Review
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.