LSB Financial Corp. Appoints New Board Member
LAFAYETTE, Ind., Dec. 23 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Board of Directors of LSB Financial Corp, the parent company of Lafayette Savings Bank, is pleased to announce that Stephen E. Belter has accepted an appointment to serve on the boards of both the Company and the Bank, effective December 21, 2009.
Mr. Belter is president of Wintek Corporation and its partner company, Indiana Datapipe, which provide Internet services including Cisco Systems consulting and high-speed fiber optic Internet connectivity to numerous businesses and educational facilities throughout northwest Indiana. His community involvement includes President of the Greater Lafayette Commerce Telecommunications Oversight Committee, Finance Committee Chairman at Our Savior Lutheran Church, Steering Committee for Greater Lafayette Information Technology Society, and Past President of the West Lafayette Redevelopment Commission.
"Mr. Belter brings to our board the skills and knowledge vital to owning and operating a successful business, as well as the technical expertise needed to compete effectively in today's banking world," stated Mariellen Neudeck, Chairman. "In addition, his past and current community involvement is a real asset to our Board and we look forward to putting his skills and insights to use for the benefit of LSB customers, employees and shareholders."
Mr. Belter has a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from Purdue University and Master's Degrees in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science also from Purdue University. He resides in West Lafayette.The closing market price of LSB stock on December 21, 2009 was $10.10 per share as reported by the NASDAQ National Market. SOURCE LSB Financial Corp
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV