ICO Board Declares 5-cent Dividend
HOUSTON (AP) ¿ ICO Inc. said its board has declared a cash dividend of 5 cents per share.
The producer of custom polymer powders and plastic film concentrates for the textile and metal coating markets said the dividend is payable Dec. 31 to shareholders of record on Dec. 28.
Earlier this month the Houston-based company said it will be acquired by A. Schulman Inc. in a $191.4 million deal expected to close in the spring of 2010. The merger agreement allowed for a quarterly dividend of no more than 5 cents, and the company obtained the consent of KeyBank and Wells Fargo to pay the dividend.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV