ICO Board Declares 5-cent Dividend
HOUSTON (AP) ¿ ICO Inc. said its board has declared a cash dividend of 5 cents per share.
The producer of custom polymer powders and plastic film concentrates for the textile and metal coating markets said the dividend is payable Dec. 31 to shareholders of record on Dec. 28.
Earlier this month the Houston-based company said it will be acquired by A. Schulman Inc. in a $191.4 million deal expected to close in the spring of 2010. The merger agreement allowed for a quarterly dividend of no more than 5 cents, and the company obtained the consent of KeyBank and Wells Fargo to pay the dividend.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV