Preformed Line Products Completes Dulmison Buyout
MAYFIELD VILLAGE, Ohio (AP) ¿ Preformed Line Products Co., which makes products for communications and energy networks, said Monday it completed its purchase of Tyco Electronics' Dulmison business.
Dulmison designs, makes and sells pole line hardware and vibration control products for electric utility businesses. Based in Australia, it also does business in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, China, Mexico and the U.S.
Preformed Line Products agreed to buy the company in October. Terms were not disclosed.
Shares of Preformed Line Products last traded on Friday, when they closed at $43.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV