CCA Industries, Inc. Declares $0.07 Per Share Dividend For The First Quarter 2010
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J., Dec. 21 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- CCA Industries, Inc. (NYSE Amex: CAW), announced today that its Board of Directors declared a $0.07 cash dividend for the first quarter of 2010, its 23rd consecutive dividend, payable to all shareholders of record as of February 1, 2010, and payable on March 1, 2010.
"Despite the uncertainty of the economy the Company had a very good year. Preliminary results indicate net sales and profits were up. Definitive year end results will be filed with our 10K in February 2010," stated Dunnan Edell, President of CCA Industries, Inc. "We look forward to an even better 2010 fiscal year."
CCA Industries Inc. manufactures and markets health and beauty aids, each under its individual brand name. The products include, principally, "Plus+White" toothpastes and teeth whiteners, "Mega-T" Green Tea diet supplements, "Mega-T" Green Tea gum and mint products, "Bikini Zone," medicated topical and shave gels, "Nutra Nail" nail care treatments, "Scar Zone" scar treatment products, "Sudden Change" anti-aging skin care products, "Parfume de Vanille" fragrances, "Solar Sense" sun protection products, "Hair Off" hair removal and depilatory products, "Wash 'N Curl" shampoos and conditioners and Pain Bust RII an analgesic product.
Statements contained in the news release that are not historical facts are forward looking statements as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties are detailed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.SOURCE CCA Industries, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV