Atrion (ATRI), a maker of components for the medical and health care industry, continues to grow its year-over-year top line and bottom lines in a tough economic climate. Atrion's share price has pushed to all-time highs and as recently as Friday touched new ones.
Atrion is a micro-cap on the border of becoming small-cap in size, but volumes are thin and share price is high so a conservative trading approach to the stock is warranted. The charts are unquestionably bullish though and thus we're covering it here.
On a long-term basis, Atrion has crossed above the previous all-time highs and it did so on rising volume. That confirms the long-term time frame as bullish. After four months of consolidation at those highs, the former resistance becomes strong support. In the long term, Atrion has a solid foundation to build upon.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV