5. Foosball tables: Sports Authority
If you're suffering from technology overload and longing for old-school entertainment, there's nothing better than a foosball table. Sure, there's poker and pool if you want to enhance your game room, but why not add a rowdier toy to go with your kegerator?
Sports Authority has cut the prices of Spartan and Carrom foosball tables by as much as a third. The Carrom Agean table, for example, is listed at $379.99, down from $449.99. The same table sells on Amazon for $498.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV