Alliance Expects 2010 Revenue Decline
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. (AP) ¿ Alliance HealthCare Services Inc. which provides diagnostic imaging and cancer-treating radiation services, on Thursday reaffirmed it 2009 revenue outlook but expects a dip in 2010.
The company still expects between $503 million and $518 million in revenue in 2009. Meanwhile, it set 2010 revenue guidance between $470 million and $500 million.
Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters expect 2009 revenue of about $506 million and 2010 revenue of about $508.4 million.
Alliance also expects to open between 20 and 25 fixed-site imaging centers and expects to open five to eight radiation therapy centers in 2010.Shares of Alliance fell 1 cent to $6.05 in after-hours trading after rising 1 cent to close at $6.06 during the regular trading session.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV