Lifeway Foods To Buy Back Up To 100,000 Shares
MORTON GROVE, Ill. (AP) ¿ Lifeway Foods Inc., which makes drinkable yogurt products, said Thursday it will repurchase up to 100,000 shares under a new buyback program.
Lifeway's previous buyback program of 100,000 shares was completed in July.
The company will use available cash resources to fund the new program, which will last for a year after the first purchase.
Shares fell 8 cents to $11.43 during midday trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV