Earnings Roundup: Winnebago, General Mills
Among the earnings stories for Thursday, Dec. 17, from AP Financial News:
FOREST CITY, Iowa (AP) ¿ Recreation vehicle maker Winnebago Industries Inc. continued to lose money in its fiscal first quarter, though its net loss narrowed from a year ago as the RV market showed signs of improvement.
MILWAUKEE (AP) ¿ Cash-strapped consumers looking for cheap meals helped push cereal maker General Mills Inc.'s fiscal second-quarter profit 50 percent higher.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) ¿ Glass maker Apogee Enterprises Inc. said its fiscal third-quarter profit fell on declining sales as tight commercial real estate credit and unemployment worries plagued the commercial construction market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV