Earnings Roundup: Winnebago, General Mills
Among the earnings stories for Thursday, Dec. 17, from AP Financial News:
FOREST CITY, Iowa (AP) ¿ Recreation vehicle maker Winnebago Industries Inc. continued to lose money in its fiscal first quarter, though its net loss narrowed from a year ago as the RV market showed signs of improvement.
MILWAUKEE (AP) ¿ Cash-strapped consumers looking for cheap meals helped push cereal maker General Mills Inc.'s fiscal second-quarter profit 50 percent higher.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) ¿ Glass maker Apogee Enterprises Inc. said its fiscal third-quarter profit fell on declining sales as tight commercial real estate credit and unemployment worries plagued the commercial construction market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV