Meanwhile, Golf Digest, where Woods is a contributing editor, says it doesn't have any plans to discontinue its contract with him.
Other Woods sponsors are currently either distancing themselves from him or being somewhat guarded about revealing the nature of their talks. For example, PepsiCo (PEP), whose Gatorade division recently dropped its Tiger Woods line of sports drinks, says that it is in talks with Woods representatives, without disclosing the nature of those talks. Also, Procter & Gamble's (PG) Gillette division says that it will limit Tiger Woods' presence in their ad campaigns. AT&T (T) is also evaluating its advertising relationship with him.
-- Reported by Andrea Tse in New York >>See our new stock quote page.Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. >> The Tiger Woods Stock Index
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV