Movers Roundup: Adobe, Constellation Brands
Among the stock activity stories for Wednesday, Dec. 16, from AP Financial News:
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of Adobe Systems Inc. climbed in midday trading after the company said demand for its software picked up strongly in November.
MILWAUKEE (AP) ¿ Shares of wine maker Constellation Brands Inc. tumbled after a downgrade amid news the company was being sued by its Mexican-based partner in a joint venture.
BOSTON (AP) ¿ Shares of Charles Schwab Corp. rose after a Deutsche Bank Securities analyst upgraded the retail brokerage's stock and another analyst initiated coverage with a favorable rating.CHICAGO (AP) ¿ Shares of restaurant owner Darden Restaurants Inc., which operates Olive Garden, Red Lobster and Longhorn Steakhouse, climbed after an analyst upgraded the stock. NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of industrial equipment maker Roper Industries Inc. rose after Standard & Poor's said it will add the company to the S&P 500 index next week. NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of CardioNet Inc. gained ground after a Leerink Swann Research analyst upgraded the stock, citing an "encouraging" outlook for the wireless heart-monitoring device maker.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV