Tiger Woods, Dubai World Still Friends
Dubai Properties is part of the state-owned Dubai Holding conglomerate, which many fear could become the next Dubai World, creating more debt woes for the Emirates. Dubai has received $10 billion in financial aid from its richer neighbor, Abu Dhabi, as it seeks to meet its debt obligations.
Meanwhile, as Woods wrestles with his highly publicized personal woes, some of his sponsors are keeping a distance from the disgraced golfer. Accenture (ACN) is already terminating its six-year relationship with Woods while P&G's (PG) Gillette brand has begun to limit his presence in its ads. AT&T (T) is also assessing its ties with Woods. Nike (NKE), Electronic Arts (ERTS) and PepsiCo (PEP) are apparently still enamored with the star athlete, as is the trading-card and memorabilia company Upper Deck.
-- Reported by Andrea Tse in New York >>See our new stock quote page.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV