1. Randgold Resources (GOLD), GOLD, a large cap gold miner.
Little: I think if you're going to go with the number one you are going to go with something that's solid and not more speculative than gold itself....Randgold... is the strongest stock out there right now. If you look at the targets on it, it's trading at about $81. First buy range is probably about $70-$75 It could easily get back to the $60 level. GOLD has a habit of retracing very fast and very hard when it does. You want to pick at it as it comes back. At $70-$75 range there's some good support there. Probably should bounce from there at least and then you can evaluate how it comes into that in terms of how the volume expands.
What is your short and long term outlook for gold prices?
Little: I think $2,000 is a good target, potentially it could be $3,000. Usually the way these things end is you get some sort of hyperbolic move and if you get that who knows what the target is.... Long term you got to be bullish. Short term you need to be a little careful.How do you trade? Little: We have a core position
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV