3. Rubicon Minerals(RBY), RBY, a gold exploration company.Little: Third I would probably look at something more speculative. I really like Rubicon Minerals. Rubicon is more of an exploration play. Something's going on with this stock and I don't know what it is, but there is huge volume vying interest. Someone has taken a large position in it and they continue to add to that position on pullbacks. If you look at the $3.25 range, maybe $3 at the low end, that looks like a great place to buy. It's trading at $4.13 so I don't know if it's going to come back that far. You would have to start nibbling at around $3.75. #2
Five Gold Bull Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.