3. Rubicon Minerals(RBY), RBY, a gold exploration company.Little: Third I would probably look at something more speculative. I really like Rubicon Minerals. Rubicon is more of an exploration play. Something's going on with this stock and I don't know what it is, but there is huge volume vying interest. Someone has taken a large position in it and they continue to add to that position on pullbacks. If you look at the $3.25 range, maybe $3 at the low end, that looks like a great place to buy. It's trading at $4.13 so I don't know if it's going to come back that far. You would have to start nibbling at around $3.75. #2
Five Gold Bull Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.