4. Gammon Gold(GRS), GRS, a mining company that develops gold and silver deposits in Mexico.Little: I probably would go with GRS [for my fourth stock pick], which is both a silver play and a gold play. They do their mining mostly in Mexico [and] are a Canadian company. They have an excellent chart also. I look at them as a nice buy in the $9.50-$10.50 area. I think you'll see that kind of price target in the next 2-3 months at the outset. #3
Five Gold Bull Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.