5. Great Basin Gold (GBG), GBG, a small cap gold and silver explorer.
Little is very bullish on gold and says the market is halfway through a long term bull run heading to $2,000. In the short term, Little thinks prices might correct anywhere from $1,000 to $1,100.
Little: I really like Great Basin a lot. They have an excellent chart and very nice volume characteristics. They've been in a long consolidation now for about six months. This is a stock I don't think you are going to see retrace that far probably the $1.40-$1.50 area would be the low end and they're only trading at $1.70 so maybe a 10% pullback. #4
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV