The rumors have been brewing ever since a Tag spokesperson said that the company is "considering" whether to drop or keep its seven-year relationship with Woods -- though the company maintains that Woods is still "the best in his domain."
Tag announced that it would assess its ties with the no. 1 golfer after Woods announced on Friday that he would be taking an indefinite leave from golf. Shortly afterwards, Accenture (ACN) became the first sponsor to sever its ties with Woods since news of his car crash and philandering grew to epic proportions in the last few weeks.
>>See our new stock quote page. Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV