GenCorp Plans To Offer $125M In Convertible Notes
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) ¿ GenCorp Inc., which makes aerospace and defense products, said Tuesday it will offer up to $125 million of convertible subordinated notes in a private transaction aimed at refinancing other debt.
Shares fell amid a broader market pullback.
GenCorp expects to give the initial buyers of the notes the option to buy an additional $18.75 million in notes to cover any overallotments.
The notes will be convertible at a rate and price the company has not yet determined. Interest on the notes will be paid twice a year. The notes will mature on Dec. 31, 2039.Shares of GenCorp, based in Sacramento, Calif., fell $1.04, or 12 percent, to $7.41 in midday trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV