The Great Tablet Mystery
After months of rumor and speculation, we should finally see Apple's (AAPL) eagerly-anticipated Tablet device in the coming months. Oppenheimer analyst Yair Reiner recently said that an Apple 10-inch touchscreen e-book could arrive as early as March, citing information from suppliers.
Hewlett-Packard and Toshiba have already tried and failed with their own Tablets -- so there is great interest In Apple's take on the technology."If you just look generically at the Tablet market, it doesn't feel like it's the most important piece of technology that can be introduced in the marketplace," said Deloitte's Openshaw. "There are niche uses for that like healthcare but I wonder whether it's an iterative before voice works as it really should." Openshaw explained that Tablets would be a real game-changer if they offered some form of advanced voice recognition and transcription. "I believe that the Tablet technology that is being discussed now is a stepping stone," he added.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV