Eaton Vance Floating-Rate Income Trust Annual Meeting Of Shareholders
BOSTON, Dec. 14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- At a meeting held on December 14, 2009, the Board of Trustees of Eaton Vance Floating-Rate Income Trust (the "Fund") (NYSE: EFT), a closed-end investment company, voted to hold the Annual Meeting of Shareholders of the Fund on Friday, March 26, 2010 at 2:30 p.m. (EST). The meeting will be held at the principal office of the Fund, Two International Place, Boston, Massachusetts 02110. Proxy materials will be mailed on or about January 26, 2010 to shareholders of record on January 11, 2010. Shareholders will be asked to vote on the election of three Class III Trustees of the Fund.
The Fund is managed by Eaton Vance Management, a subsidiary of Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE: EV), one of the oldest investment management firms in the United States, with a history dating back to 1924. Eaton Vance and its affiliates managed $154.9 billion in assets as of October 31, 2009, offering individuals and institutions a broad array of investment products and wealth management solutions. The Company's long record of providing exemplary service and attractive returns through a variety of market conditions has made Eaton Vance the investment manager of choice for many of today's most discerning investors. For more information about Eaton Vance, visit www.eatonvance.com.
SOURCE Eaton Vance Management
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV