NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- There has been an onslaught of China-focused exchange traded funds, mostly from GlobalX and one from Claymore. GlobalX China Industrials ETF (CHII) makes the best first impression.
GlobalX Industrials looks like an infrastructure fund, with construction and engineering comprising 27% of the ETF and transportation 22%. Industrial equipment accounts for 26%, and building materials, mostly cement companies, takes 20%.
The China ETF's holdings let you follow the building process, from raw materials (cement) to producers (construction firms) to end users (China Railway Group, Beijing Capital International Airport). The methodology limits any single stock's weighting to 4.75% of the ETF.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV