Woods' car crash outside his Orlando home on Nov. 27 has drawn intense media attention onto his multiple infidelities, and has surely spurred his sponsors to consider whether they want to continue their ties with the billion-dollar legendary golfer.
Over the weekend, P&G's (PG) Gillette said that it would begin limiting Woods' role in their marketing programs, and AT&T (T) and Tag Heuer have said they were assessing their ties with the world's number one golfer. Nike (NKE), Electronic Arts (ERTS) and PepsiCo's (PEP) Gatorade said they are still standing behind Woods, though most readers at TheStreet.com say they think all sponsors should drop him.
-- Reported by Andrea Tse in New York >>See our new stock quote page.
Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
How will the Tiger Woods "transgressions" affect Nike and Nike Golf?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV