ActivIdentity Buys CoreStreet For $20 Million
FREMONT, Calif. (AP) ¿ ActivIdentity Corp., which makes authentication technology, said Monday it bought CoreStreet Ltd., which makes identity validation products, for $20 million.
The purchase price consists mostly of cash, but it will also include stock and warrants.
ActivIdentity expects the purchase to close in December. The transaction will add 10 percent to annual revenue and help adjusted earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization, ActivIdentity said.
ActivIdentity said the acquisition will strengthen its authentication and credential management product portfolio."We believe they will extend our ability to deliver a comprehensive set of capabilities that enable organizations to protect against cyber security threats and identity fraud," said Grant Evans, chairman and CEO of ActivIdentity.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV