NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- "This is a stubborn market," Jim Cramer told the viewers of his "Mad Money" TV show Friday. That's why he said investors need a good game plan for next week's trading.
On Tuesday, electronics retailer BestBuy (BBY) reports its earnings. Cramer said this company needs to beat 45 cents a share to impress Wall Street, but since the stock hasn't run up ahead of the earnings, he'd be a buyer on Monday.>>See Cramer's New Dividend Portfolio Cramer said he's also bullish on software maker Adobe (ADBE). With 10 analysts rating the stock a "hold" or worse, Cramer said this stock is another one worth getting in on ahead of their earnings. On Wednesday, Boeing's (BA) 787 Dreamliner is scheduled to fly. Cramer said he's bullish on Boeing and on its suppliers like Honeywell (HON), a stock which he owns for his charitable trust, Action Alerts PLUS, and Precision Castparts (PCP). Cramer was also bullish on Joy Global (JOYG), a stock that's up 105% since he first recommended it on Dec 17, 2008. He also recommended General Mills (GIS), ahead of its earnings, and Darden Restaurants (DRI) on the strength of the American consumer. Cramer told viewers they need to be watching companies like Paychex (PAYX) and Discover Financial (DFS) to further gauge the health of the economy and job market. Finally, Cramer said he'll be watching both Research In Motion (RIMM) and Palm (PALM). Cramer said one of these two will likely say something to bring the group down, and he'd use the weakness to buy more Apple (AAPL).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV