Feds Hand 3 Wis. Companies Dollars For Green Jobs
MADISON, Wis. (AP) ¿ Federal officials have given three Wisconsin companies $3.1 million in stimulus money to create green jobs.
Gov. Jim Doyle's office says a Milwaukee startup company called Helios USA will get $1 million. The firm plans to make solar panels for homes and businesses, creating 54 new jobs.
Nature Tech LLC, another Milwaukee startup company, will get $800,000. It plans to make insulation from recycled newsprint and create 47 new jobs.
ZBB Energy Corp. of Menomonee Falls will get $1.3 million. The battery manufacturer will retain 26 jobs and plans to create 175 additional positions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV