First Financial Names 2 Executives
CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) ¿ First Financial Holdings Inc. said Thursday it has added two executives to its management team.
J. Dale Hall was named chief banking officer and Joseph W. Amy becomes chief credit officer. Both also hold executive vice president titles.
Hall's responsibilities will include commercial and retail banking, marketing, insurance operations and wealth management.
Amy will oversee credit risk management functionsFirst financial is the holding company for First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Charleston, which operates 65 offices located in the Charleston, S.C., area. The company also provides insurance and brokerage services through First Southeast Insurance Services, The Kimbrell Insurance Group and First Southeast Investor Services. Shares fell 5 cents to $13.08.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV