Premier Members FCU, Colorado United CU Merger Approved
BOULDER, Colo., Dec. 10 /PRNewswire/ -- Premier Members Federal Credit Union and Colorado United Credit Union have received regulatory approval and a positive membership vote by the Colorado United members. The merger will close effective January 1, 2010.
Colorado United's membership voted overwhelmingly in favor of the merger. Now, all three Colorado United locations will be rebranded to Premier Members, and members will begin receiving Premier Members' benefits.
Rhett B. Rowe, President and CEO of Premier Members, will retain his role as CEO of the unified credit union, and Branda Abbott, President and CEO of Colorado United, will become Premier Members' President and COO. All other Colorado United employees will remain with the credit union."We are very excited to move forward with the merger, since the staff views it positively," said Abbott. "We are ready to extend Premier's brand to the Colorado United members, giving them the full benefit of Premier Members." "Both teams from Colorado United and Premier Members have worked very hard to make this merger come to fruition, and I am very pleased at the effort they have put forth," said Rowe. "We have a dynamic team assembled that will provide unmatched service to a large membership base, and going forward, more people will see why we are Colorado's premier credit union." Premier Members FCU began in 1966 in Boulder as the credit union supporting the IBM facilities. With the merger, the credit union has 11 branches, more than $390 million in assets and more than 40,000 members. SOURCE Premier Members Federal Credit Union
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV