TigerLogic Corporation Unveils Yolink 1.0 Developer Beta For Google Chrome Browser, With Google Docs Integration
Except for the historical statements contained herein, the foregoing release may contain forward-looking information. Any forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, and actual results could differ materially due to several factors, including but not limited to the success of the Company's research and development efforts to develop new products and to penetrate new markets, the market acceptance of the Company's new products and updates, technical risks related to such products and updates, the Company's ability to maintain market share for its existing products, the availability of adequate liquidity and other risks and uncertainties. Please consult the various reports and documents filed by the Company with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, including but not limited to the Company's most recent reports on Form 10-K and Form 10-Q for factors potentially affecting the Company's future financial results. All forward-looking statements are made as of the date hereof and the Company disclaims any responsibility to update or revise any forward-looking statement provided in this news release. The Company's results for the quarter ended September 30, 2009 are not necessarily indicative of the Company's operating results for any future periods.
TigerLogic, yolink, Raining Data, Pick, mvDesigner, D3, mvEnterprise, mvBase, Omnis, and Omnis Studio are trademarks of TigerLogic Corporation. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
Google, Google Chrome and Google Docs are registered trademarks of Google, Inc.
SOURCE TigerLogic Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV