TigerLogic Corporation Unveils Yolink 1.0 Developer Beta For Google Chrome Browser, With Google Docs Integration
SAN JOSE, Calif., Dec. 9 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- TigerLogic Corporation (Nasdaq: TIGR) today announced the release of yolink 1.0 developer beta, a unique research tool for the Google Chrome™ browser. Yolink allows consumers to interact with 'digital search' on a whole new level of depth, accuracy, and immediacy.
Yolink gives users the ability to quickly view detailed information that is hidden 'one-level deep' behind search results or the links of any web site, and in e-books and text. As such, yolink augments, rather than competes, with traditional search engines. After a quick scan, yolink displays extracts containing your key search terms and provides a one-click method to take you directly to the information located on the particular web page. Once found, information can be easily exported to Google Docs™ with a single click.
"Along with our recently introduced integration with Google Docs, we are extremely excited to offer yolink to the 30+ million users in the Google Chrome community," said Brian Cheek, Director of Business Development at TigerLogic. "By providing a seamless bridge from search to creation of documents and spreadsheets, yolink provides a powerful application tool for use in many research and business scenarios."
Yolink 1.0 developer beta for Google Chrome is designed to optimize search experience:
- Quick Find: Yolink searches within links and text for keywords in context, reducing the need for additional tabs and windows.
- Single-Click Access: Clickable preview extracts with highlighted keywords for instant contextual information.
- Simple Save and Share: Single-click integration with Google Docs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV