The Adams Express Company Announces Issue Price Of Shares For Year-End Distribution Payable December 28, 2009
BALTIMORE, Dec. 9 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The price at which The Adams Express Company (NYSE: ADX) common stock will be issued in payment of the $0.30 year-end distribution, made up of $0.02 income dividend and $0.28 realized capital gains, to stockholders who have elected to receive the distribution in stock, payable December 28, 2009, is $9.84 per share. This price is the mean between today's high and low sales prices of the Company's stock on the New York Stock Exchange.
The Adams Express Company is a Baltimore-based closed-end investment company.
For further information please contact:
Douglas G. Ober, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and PresidentLawrence L. Hooper, Jr., Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary (410) 752-5900 or (800) 638-2479 email: firstname.lastname@example.org website: www.adamsexpress.com
SOURCE Adams Express Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV