Kefir-maker Lifeway To Sell Products In 7-Eleven
MORTON GROVE, Ill. (AP) ¿ Lifeway Foods Inc., a maker of the dairy drink Kefir, said Wednesday it will now begin selling its products in 7-Eleven stores to expand its reach to more consumers.
Shipments will begin Dec. 9 and go to 275 stores. Lifeway said it expects products to be on shelves by Dec. 11.
The Kefir will be sold in 8-ounce bottles and come in six flavors. It will also sell three flavors targeted to children and three types of probiotic Kefir wellness bars.
Lifeway is based in Morton Grove, Ill.Its shares rose 4 cents to close at $11.71.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV