Kefir-maker Lifeway To Sell Products In 7-Eleven
MORTON GROVE, Ill. (AP) ¿ Lifeway Foods Inc., a maker of the dairy drink Kefir, said Wednesday it will now begin selling its products in 7-Eleven stores to expand its reach to more consumers.
Shipments will begin Dec. 9 and go to 275 stores. Lifeway said it expects products to be on shelves by Dec. 11.
The Kefir will be sold in 8-ounce bottles and come in six flavors. It will also sell three flavors targeted to children and three types of probiotic Kefir wellness bars.
Lifeway is based in Morton Grove, Ill.Its shares rose 4 cents to close at $11.71.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV