With $15 million in cash, about $12 million in annual operating cash flow and the potential for $25 million from warrants conversions, Tianyin has the war chest to pursue accretive acquisitions that may give upside to guidance. Bullish commentary from a recent press release elaborates on the Company's view which emphasizes that
"commercializing and broadening our product line coupled with the expansion of our production facility and capacity should continue to yield significant increases in revenue in 2010 and beyond."
While short-term investors may still approach TPI with trepidation, astute long-term investors may be begin to notice the opportunity, especially given the company's overall strong fundamental story. The stock is trading at a forward P/E of 8 on our implied EPS guidance of 50 cents per share.
Biostar Pharmaceuticals (BSPM) is another pharmaceutical company whose stock we own. In our interview with management, BSPM demonstrated that it has a coherent understanding of its markets and the steps necessary to accelerate growth.
Biostar manufactures and distributes 15 nonprescription, prescription and nutraceutical products.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV