VPT Introduces New VME Power Supply
BLACKSBURG, Va., Dec. 9 /PRNewswire/ -- VPT Inc., a HEICO company (NYSE: HEI.A) (NYSE: HEI) and the innovative leader in providing power handling products for avionics and other high reliability applications, today introduced the new VPTVME Series power supply. Delivering up to 500W and multiple outputs per unit, this new commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) VME power system is designed specifically for rugged avionics and military applications.
"We are able to deliver a complete VME power system to our customers very quickly," said Michael J. Bosmann, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing for VPT. "We begin with our mission proven standard modules, and modify from there to meet the customer's individual requirements. This enables us to provide a complete VME system, fully developed for avionics or military applications, in record time."
VPT's VME power supply is a smart, effective COTS solution. A wide input voltage range accommodates nominal 28V inputs including avionics, mobile, ground systems, and other applications. VPT's proven design and rugged packaging ensures long term reliability for mission-critical programs. Product features include:
- Single slot 6U VME form factor
- IEEE Std. 1101.2-1992 compatible
- Conduction cooled
- 28VDC input per MIL-STD-704
- MIL-STD-1275 compatible available
- Up to 500W maximum output power
- Up to 5 individual outputs
- Input undervoltage lockout
- Over voltage protection
- Over current protection
- Short circuit protection
- Over temperature protection
- Fixed frequency
- Remote sensing
- Fast startup time with soft start
- Isolated magnetic feedback
- Meets MIL- STD-461 D/E/F conducted emissions requirements
- Rugged metal enclosure
- Wide temperature range: -55 deg. C to +85 deg. C
- Custom configurations available
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV