Securities Class Action Filed By Shepherd, Finkelman, Miller & Shah, LLP On Behalf Of Hemispherx Biopharma Securities Purchasers Between February 18, 2009 And November 2, 2009
If you purchased Hemispherx securities between February 18, 2009 and November 2, 2009 (inclusive), you may qualify to serve as lead plaintiff on behalf of the Class. All motions for appointment as a lead plaintiff must be filed with the Court by no later than January 11, 2010. Any member of the proposed Class may move the Court to serve as lead plaintiff in this action through counsel of their choice, or may remain an absent Class member. There are certain legal requirements to serve as lead plaintiff, which we would be pleased to discuss with you. Please contact James E. Miller, Esquire (866/540-5505; email@example.com) or James C. Shah, Esquire (877/891-9880; firstname.lastname@example.org), if you would like to discuss this action or have any question regarding this notice or your rights.
Shepherd, Finkelman, Miller & Shah, LLP ( http://www.sfmslaw.com) is a law firm that represents investors, including institutions and individuals, as well as consumers, in class action and other complex litigation, and maintains offices in California, Connecticut, Florida, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. The firm's attorneys have appeared in matters on behalf of our clients throughout the United States and have been appointed lead counsel in a number of class actions and corporate governance matters.
SOURCE Shepherd, Finkelman, Miller & Shah, LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV