NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Call it the Barclays Flare Up.
Three solar firms that received a ratings upgrade to outperform on Monday from Barclays Capital watched their shares soar towards the sun in the week's first session.
Some more skeptical solar industry experts have been left scratching their heads by the recent fervor. They wonder, with a major dent to the solar industry possibly coming soon in the form of changes to the German feed-in tariff system, are solar investors getting out ahead of reality?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV