Deerfield Capital Corp. Commences Trading On Nasdaq Stock Market
CHICAGO, Dec. 7 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Deerfield Capital Corp. (Nasdaq: DFR) ("DFR" or the "Company") today announced the completion of the voluntary transfer of the listing of its common stock from the NYSE Amex LLC to the NASDAQ Stock Market LLC (the "NASDAQ"). The Company's common stock commenced trading on the NASDAQ today under the same ticker symbol, DFR.
About the Company
DFR, through its subsidiary, Deerfield Capital Management LLC, manages client assets, including bank loans and other corporate debt, residential mortgage backed securities, government securities and asset-backed securities. In addition, DFR has a principal investing portfolio comprised of fixed income investments, including bank loans and other corporate debt and residential mortgage backed securities.
For more information, please go to the Company website, at www.deerfieldcapital.com .SOURCE Deerfield Capital Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV